St Ives Harbour

St Ives Harbour
A beautiful day in St Ives

Thursday 13 May 2010

Welcome aboard

I can't believe we are in May already, although we've had nice dry weather it is taking its time to warm up, but one can't complain. The beginning of May has been really busy down here lots of exciting things happening. 


We would like to welcome Rebecca to the team. Rebecca is responsible for ensuring our Friday changeovers run smoothly and we improve our quality standards even further, with new welcome hampers high up on her agenda!


We are really excited to announce the new spa is currently being fitted out and will be ready for launch in June, dates TBC. Leave a comment or email me if you are interested or would like more information.


We also have another launch in June, but we'll tell you more about that soon! 


Its a good job we've been so busy, because there has been a real lack of surf... I had a couple of surfs last weekend, and thanks to Aggie Surf Shop I demoed a cool 5'8 quad, interesting little thing but not really the best conditions to try it out in. 

Don't forget to contact us about any last minute availability we may have, there are some great opportunities for a break to enjoy the sunshine!


I took these photos on my walk down here this morning.

1 comment:

  1. I was just surfing and found your blog. It really impressed me and I have bookmarked it. Keep posting as I am gonna come everyday for reading.
    5 star holidays

    ReplyDelete